Here Is A Webcam Of Baby Falcons!!

bellgirl

There wing span is really wide...they were wide awake when I was watching. No, I didn't take this, Monstrosity. You've got to be kidding...I would have definitely fallen out of the tree...lol...btw, all babies are cute, and a guy can say that, too :P I love to watch birds...we always seem to have baby wrens to watch every year. Last year they were in our BBQ pit; needless to say, we didn't fire it up :rolleyes: They were so cute...love their fuzzy stage!! Watched hawk babies with binoculars one year, and cardinals and another, tanagers; but they conceal their nests quite well, but we had a good vantage point. We have high decks to observe. One year we kept a ladder in our bathroom to see out of a high window. That was before my dizzy days...lol

My parents had birds at one point. One named Sunny and the other Sam. They were Cockatiels. Sunny was the coolest bird. He would sing, kinda talk and was just easy to like. We would take him outside on our shoulder (looking back not smart due to he could fly well). All of a sudden he took off!!! That was the last we scene of him. My mom was sick for a week over it. I hope he had the time of his life!