I Will Be At Mayo In Az In July Or August-We Should Have A Coffee Meet Up!

Maiysa

If anyone wants to do a coffee meet-up while we are in AZ, I could schedule my appointment around which date would work for everyone. It would have to be a weekend or a Friday night or something since we will only be there a day or two. Just a thought. We could private message to work out the details. But any others that would like to do that let me know.

Maiysa

Maiysa, i met issie when i went down to arizona. She is really nice and friendly, and she has some great advice about navigating you through the who Dr. G encounter!

Thanks Lemons, we had about a 4 hour coffee - that day. We both wore ourselves out talking. :) Your poor boyfriend was so patient with us - I think about his patient endurance. LOL!

Issie

Oh that is wonderful. Yes, Issie is amazing. She helped get me diagnosed with 2 diseases. :) I owe her a coffee!! I have been seeing Dr. Goodman for a few years. I was told when he was in Rochester that he was coming back to Mayo, I called for 6 months every week till he was on the books. I thought they were going to get a restraining order. haha. So I was there his first day. I teased him that I'm his stalker. I call him Dr. Goodlooking. I hope is not disrespectful. :) The nurses always laugh. My poor husband. I said, honey, guess who we get to see again.... He says, oh no, not Dr. Goodlooking.