Weird / Popping Feelings In Head After Laying Down

Do you all get this ? I'm sure it's just the blood rushing back in but it feels really weird. Kinda like little bubbles are popping in my brain ...

I can't "recover" from my oi unless I lay down flat so I apparently need to do this. I'm one of those who can't be up very long without feeling weak, light headed and getting sob.

Do "normal" people feel this way too ? What's with the popping feeling ?

I've gotten buzzing in my head before, lightheadedness, and popping in my ears. My heart rate has also been prominent in my head, probably when my B/P has been too high. With all the vasoconstriction/vasodilation in the vessels, it could just be a symptom of that, as well.

Did you get the buzzing, etc when you laid down ? I used to get a buzzing feeling regularly sitting, standing, etc but it went away when I eliminated gluten.

I feel my hr in my head too when my bp is too high. I thought I read that was normal tho.

I hadn't considered that I might be feeling vasoconstriction / vasodialation. Thanks ..

I remember getting a similiar feeling when I first tried 5htp. I'd taken 100 mg. Reducing the dose

helped.

Whatever it is, it certainly feels weird. .. tc .. D

I just thought the buzzing was vessel or nerve related...but everyone is always talking about the imbalance in the pressure in our vessels all over the body, which is a part of what dysautonomia is defined as, so this can also cause blood pooling or vasoconstriction, but since our head is confined by our skull compared to other parts of our bodies, the brain, I would think would be the most affected, because of the constraints of the bones around it. It just makes sense to me. I also have constant tearing from my eyes, which is probably part of my dysautonomia, as well, although no one has been able to tell me why this happens :blink: .

My son just handed me some dried seaweed. It is very tasty, salty, dark green, veggie. High in many vitamins, and minerals, too!! Something new every day :)