Rash (Rosacea?) On Cheeks

The past month or so I've had a couple of small red spots in the same spot on both of my cheeks. The spots are really small and hurt a tiny bit (like there's something under my skin)... I have a dermatologists appointment scheduled but its not for almost 2 months. Does this sound like rosacea to those of you who have it? Also, I was reading that rosacea can happen because the capillaries overly dialate, so I wondered if its more common us?

I've been diagnosed with rosacea and I have those red bumps on my cheeks, chin, forehead and sometimes nose. I also have scaly areas on my face. My nose gets red easily and swells if I have too much flushing. My flushing issues definitely are causing the rosacea. I've got Metrogel (metronizadole gel) that I apply daily which helps a lot, but is quite expensive. I just use a pea-sized drop to make it last. I was also taking oral doxycycline but stopped because we aren't using birth control and it causes severe birth defects.

So I have rosacea on my face, but pernio on my feet. The dermatologist says they're both due to the underlying autonomic issues.

I have rosacea too. I used to have pustules but they went down after I got treatment. Before that, they were really bad; I was embarassed to be seen. I don't really remember them being painful to the touch, but it's been a long time so maybe they were. I use Metrocream twice a day for it. But I still have breakthrough flushing sometimes and I can't always identify a trigger. I never thought about it being related to dysautonomia but it wouldn't surprise me; everything else is messed up!