Biofeedback

Anyone know personally someone who has tried the POTS treatment center in Dallas? I have a friend who just started this week and told me about them. They have some good testimonials from POTS patients. The only draw back is you have to stay there for a minimum of 10 days. My family really wants me to go for it, but obviously there are a ton of details that need to be worked out.

When I spoke to the girl about info she said they are getting excellent results from the exercise programs from either Dr. Suleman or Levine and biofeedback together. They work very closely with both Dr's and are geting referrals from both. Exercise has already proven very beneficial to me, so I am hopeful this may be another treatment that would get me close to 100 percent.

I'm in DFW & went there. 

Here's my post about the science behind it:

As for the center itself, the people around the area are divided. From the link above you'll see there IS definite science behind it! Some people have challenges with 

- going to so many appointments & so often (for locals it's 2-3 a week for 1 1/2-2 hrs indefinitely)

- some don't like her.

- it's expensive & they only take a few insurances 

As for further testing, I've only been to Dr S and he does TONS of tests. I don't know how in depth Dr Levine is