Anyone Develop Dysautonomia After An Injury?

HopeSprings

I've thought about different things that were going on right before the worst of the POTS symptoms began. One thing that happened was a chiropractic adjustment to my neck - within minutes of this adjustment I felt my heart race for the first time. Over the course of the next week things went downhill, until one night I had my first horrific episode and then weeks of terrible symptoms- what I now think were autonomic storms. Additionally, it felt like a broomstick was shoved in the back of my neck, later found 2 herniated disks. I can't say for sure if this injury caused the POTS - I did have other symptoms in the years before, but nothing like this. Can anyone correlate an injury to the development of autonomic symptoms? What type of injury?

i broke my tail bone, but pots hit really hard after i had surgery on it one year later. so for me it's def not the injury (as i could stand perfectly well with my broken tailbone, just couldn't sit) but the surgery that caused it. though i had been having problems all my life, it was much milder. immediately after surgery i was really sick and things got worse over the years.