Anyone Heard About Dr. Kyprianou's Treatment?

cma

Hi everyone.

Found these testimonial videos about dr. Kyprianou's pots treatment on youtube. Patients are giving amazing testimonials and I was wondering have you heard anything about that. They are talking about the treatment using biofeedback. Has anyone tried that?

Winter is here and my symptoms are flaring up again a bit. I guess, it's because I'm siting more on my lovely sofa. It's cold, damp and I don't feel like doing much. I'm so desperate at finding some new ways to help myself.

The other day I went to see a cardiologist and he didn't seem interested in my condition at all. He told that during his career he saw about 100 people with POTS, but in his opinion only one really had it, because he couldn't stand for a bit. So, since I can in his opinion I don't have it. I explained to him that my heart rate still goes up more than 30bpm changing my position from supine to standing. He decided to test it. My supine heart rate was 87bpm and standing was 90bpm according to him. Poor guy has multiplied 30x4 and got 90!

Sorry, about this rambling, just had to get it out of my system. There is no hope to get proper testing and treatment done here in Ireland. Please let me know, if any of you thinks otherwise.

So anyway back to the Kyprianou's treatment. Would love to hear what you guys think about that. Is it possible to feel better using biofeedback techniques?

Hi! I went to Dr. Kyprianou last August and did the treatments for two weeks. The treatment mostly involves trying to control your heart rate variability through biofeedback and using releaxing techniques. I recommend going to her because I learned a lot about POTS that I didn't already know about. Ever since I did the treatments, I know how to control my blood circulation and my hands and feet don't get cold anymore. I especially would recommend her for you, since the doctors you have seen don't seem very helpful. Dr. Kyprianou is very nice and caring, she really wants to help you.

Kirsti, thank you for sharing your experience! :)

Have you seen any major improvement in your POTS regarding that treatment. I don't know what kind of symptoms you have/had and how severe your POTS is, but I found it amazing listening to those feedbacks given by her patients. One girl said that she has improved 100% That's amazing!

Even though I would love to see her, I think that would be impossible, because I live in Ireland. Is she using just biofeedback or something else as well?

I think this is interesting that

I'm not cured, but it was definitely worth the trip. I don't live near Dallas, so I bought the biofeedback computer program online so I can do it at home. The program is called emWave Desktop by HeartMath. Dr. Kyprianou explained to me how the biofeedback works. She also does relaxing techniques and vitamin supplements.

Hey everyone!

I just got back from 2 weeks in Dallas with Dr. Kyprianou and I am feeling a lot better. I've spent the last 6-9 months trying to improve on my own. I managed to wean off of using my electric scooter and do some basic yoga in that time, but I was still having major episodes and lots of symptoms. I got back to NC on Friday and have been able to start recumbent exercise. Also, I am now off of propranolol, muscle relaxers and nausea meds. Let me know if you have any specific questions!

• 1 year later...

The current cost is 5,000 which includes the equipment you need to use at home following the accelerated 2 week program.