Intramax Or Other Liquid Vitamins?

kmichaelson

Hello all, I just ordered intramax which is supposed to be a really good liquid vitamin. My sister, who has CFS and neuro issues, tried Intramax a few months ago and has had a big improvement since then, so I thought I would try it as well. Unfortunately it's really expensive--$80 for a bottle! Of course if it makes a difference, it's totally worth it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has used Intramax and if you think it's worth it, or if you have used other supplements like this that you think are good?

By the way, here's a link to the Intramax site if anyone is interested in more details about it: http://www.intramax.org/

I've never tried Intramax - let us know how it goes!

I take Xtend Life omega 3 pills and a multi vitamin. I spent a lot of time looking into vitamin supplements last year - I wanted one from a company that guaranteed their quality, produced in small batches and had all of those batches tested for content at an independent lab. Also, I wanted the multivitamin to be coated so that it would stand a better chance of reaching the small intestine (and not being completely destroyed by stomach acid), and the fish oil to be without mercury.

They were basically the only ones who fit the bill. The independent lab one, especially. From what I've seen, you can't really trust the vitamin's bottle to give accurate information. And I like them. I feel better taking them, but whether that's a placebo effect or not I can't be sure.