Orthostatic Hypertension Pots Or Autoimmune Pots Do Not Have Hypovolemia?

julieph85

I completely agree with you issie. The florinef issue is a tricky one with me. Salt loading just doesnt cut it to increase my blood volume-florinef is the only thing that does anything. I feel like i have to decide between neural damage from low blood pressure at night and adrenal atrophy. At the moment im trying to keep the forinef dose as low as possible but they are such tiny tablets its hard to consistently chop them up! Thanks for the Iron tips btw. Is licorice root extract dodgy in any way? i havent tried that yet.

I've also written allot about salt. If you use salt use the Himalayan or sea salt. But, salt and florineff will lower your aldosterone levels. (You can look back at those threads.) Some people say that the licorice has helped them and works sort of like florineff. Can't say, tried it a few times and it wasn't good for me. But, my issues don't sound the same as yours. What will work for one may not be good for another. It's allot of experimenting and seeing how your body reacts to things.

Did you have gestational diabetes (gd) ? Or are you prone to blood glucos problems, esp hypoglycemia ?

Do you eat a lot of carbs orhigh glycemic foods ?

When researchin hyperinsulinemia, over producing insulin which causes hypoglycemia, I found

several articles on how this is connected to dysautonomia. And this is linked to gd.

We have some info here on hypoglycemia. I didn't post the gestational diabetes info.

I was pregnant and borderline gd 2 years prior to getting ill tho. Now I have hyperinsulinemia.

I recently experimented with a vegan diet for 5 weeks, no meat just beans, and wound up too weak to stand

for more than a few minutes. I'm back to being paleo / low carb / low glycemic and much better but not cured.

Tc .. D

• 4 weeks later...