The Dinet Web Page Has Great Info On Msa-Pots-Ncs- & Paf-Does Auto Neuropathy Fall Into This Site?

Maiysa

Is it that autonomic neuropathy is rare or something? Do not that many people have it? I have noticed a few on here have the same AN, but noticed they also have POTS or other diagnosis which I don't have. Does autonomic neuropathy fall under a different category not on this site? :rolleyes: They aren't sure about my entire diagnosis, still working on it, but just curious about all the pain I'm having and can't find much about why there is pain or if others have pain too.

DINET doesn't have a comprehensive list of types of dysautonomia. I think it could be very helpful to add some information about autonomic neuropathy to our website. It's not something I can do anytime in the near future, but I will make a note about this. If anyone here is a good researcher and writer and would be interested in writing a page for DINET, let me know!