The Last 3 Mornings

lieze

I have had difficulty-tell me what this sounds like.

Just getting up and walking around my heart pounds.

Well I am going from floor level to standing due to no furniture so maybe this is a stress.

My heart starts pounding out of control I have a sense that something isn't right yet I've had the 4 iron treatments. I try to eat as much as I can everyday. Maybe I need to increase fluids....

But I just go through a period of feeling bad unsure of where it's going to take me.

I often during this time then experience GI distress need to have a bm etc. (Sorry)

It seems once that is over I even out a bit.

I am not sure what is going on-I don't like it.

I am trying to lay low I had so much activity and talking all day long Thursday which can wear me out.

I am trying to just rest....and eat...maybe I'm not drinking enough water?

Maybe I'm laying down too much and exacerbating the orthostatic stuff?

Do I need to stay up a bit more to keep my body able to be up?

I would appreciate any ideas.

I think I'll keep eating and try more water.

Hi lieze,

I wish I had a good answer, but I'm not sure what's happening. My heart pounds like that sometimes too but I haven't figured out why yet. I did find that taking too much magnesium brought this on tho. Which makes me wonder about what role calcium, etc may be playing in this. My cardiologist actually

mentioned this years ago but I never made the connection despite taking chelated minerals for years.

Definitely getting up too quickly from being on the ground could cause this. Does it go away after

you've been up for a minute or two ?

It may be too early for your iron levels to be up yet. I'm not sure how quickly iron iv.s work but I used red meat and a cast iron pan and it took me several months to stop feeling the effects (mainly extreme muscle weakness and getting too winded to go upstairs) of low iron. Btw, I cooked all my food in that pan for awhile.

And fwiw, you may be low on her nutrients as well. What all did they test for ? I was low on quite a few when I finally got tested.

Are you getting enough calories ? Healthy fats like evoo, evco, gso,etc can be added to you're foods when served. Raw Nuts and seeds are good. I have to have fats or else I start losing weight and I feel horrible on ketosis.

Most of the time, if you feel better after a bm that means you've eaten something or taken something that your body didn't like. I know you're sensitive to a lot of foods, me too, so I can certainly empathize

with the thought of looking at that again. I just had to give up onions, garlic and all fruit and veggie skins. Bleh ...

Hope you feel better. .. D

Okay I felt a bit bad again...

I'm wondering you know with son c/o of the dizziness this has me wondering if we could have a little bug or something...

I did sip on some gatorade which I've totally avoided since March??? d/t my corn allergy but just a tiny bit seemed to help

along with some water.

I do have a weird feeling in my stomach like maybe it was something that didn't agree....

And almost that feeling that if I eat it's going to make me feel bad again but I can't afford to not eat.

Not sure what's going on...

Hi again,

Aren't you using electrolytes everyday all day long ? We have a thread here on which ones work fof

us if you missed it. I was eating bananas but just switched to metroelectro water, with 1 solgar essential amino capsule,

tsp of molasses (potassium and sugar source) and 1\4 tsp sodium. It sounds funky but I love molasses so it works for me.

It could always be a bug too. I used to get these all the time when my dd was in preschool. Do you

take zinc ? Or drink emergenc ? Vit c ? Those seem to help ... Keeping the kids well too would help.

Hope you feel better soon. D

Wow I should really find things I can tolerate.

No since March basically it's just milk and water for me.

I was doing a little fruit juice but reacted to it.

If I feel bad in the future I'll sip on Gatorade.

I wonder about pedialyte?

I'll drink or eat anything even if it's not so tasty if I know I need it.

Okay thanks...

I am really not sure I'm getting in enough fluids I could just be dehydrated.

I'm so afraid to try new things too especially here by myself.

I wondered about 7 up but once again I'll have to just sip it carefully and be cautious of any reaction and it's sticky sugar water.

Honestly when I was supposedly normal and lived on pop I felt dehydrated then.