Sports Compression Tights

Serbo

Good topic. I have been wondering about these for my son as well. I see in the category when you look them up they are listed as compression tights but then some just say running tights. Do they all do pretty much the same. And of course there are different brands and prices. There were some Adidas for around $40 - would they do as well (for the potsys) as say the the $90?

Hi Brye, I use 20-30 mmHg medical compression hosiery but only when I feel I need the extra support. I did wear them for a week at one point and felt like the effectiveness was waning plus I got athlete's foot.

The sports compression tights are great because they are footless. I got them from wiggle.co.uk and I think the brand is Orca. Very high compression though and if I wear them too long there is a build up of pressure in my chest.

Thanks, I need to look into these. I hate buying things on the internet, I'm an hands on buyer. Maybe I can find a local running/sporing good store to check them out. Thanks for all the info!!

Brye