First Day Of School At School

kclynn

since my son was homebound since October last year. We are excited and very nervous. He is going into 10th grade. So much to handle and I am worried about the fallout if he doesn't. He still has many symptoms, especially when he is stressed or physically going a long time. Guess I am just asking for prayers for him to have the strength to get through at least for a little while (he has the courage) :)

I never envy the parents of children who are ill. Being a caregiver and watching someone you love suffer can be so overwhelmingly difficult. And trying to manage their care - protecting them, while allowing them the independence they crave and even need - is a gargantuan task. My hat is off to you.

And my thoughts and prayers are with your son as he attends school.

He had a wonderful smile on his face when he came home. Things went very well for him. Algebra teacher lightened his assignment a little which is very good since this first part will be all review. He is the only sophmore in his class. He kept answering all the questions and after about 15 (what he said) she had to ask him to stop and give others a chance :D

Everything else went ok. Tomorrow's another day. Day to day.... Thanks for the good thoughts.

It sounds like he rocked it! Good luck for the rest of the school year. 10th grade is a really tough year for anyone, let alone trying to do it when you're sick. That's great that he's off to a good start :)