Checking In For Support

Hi friends!

So, I saw my cardiologist, and I saw my POTs doc, Doctor Mark Pecker.

My cardiologist, Ilya Kaplan, thinks I'm doing great with my hypotension, I am! My BP has been pretty good and I'm so glad, in fact, last night I woke up with a very unusual thing, heart a bit racy and 120/80-high for me! I was so nauseous! But i am noticing a good BP and I'm on lower zoloft (12.5) and my .1mg florinef. Dr. Kaplan would like me to stay at 12.5 for 2 months, so that brings me to Dr. Pecker...

He agrees with Kaplan about 2 months on the zoloft at 12.5, they want me to taper slowly, I shall follow their orders!

Dr. Pecker once again spent a good hour with me and he checked me, lie down, stand up, BP was good, not orthostatic at all (my body saves the bad stuff for when there are NO doctors in sight! lol!!!)

He also did a very complete neuro check, more than my beloved Dr. Halpern! I had blood drawn and we'll see what happens.

Dr. Halpern-my neuro, gave me the good news, my lumbar MRI was normal. great! Monday is a cervical MRI. Lately I'm suffering from very painful headaches, neck pain and lower back pain and stiffness. We are ruling out cervical syrinx. While I'd love an explanation for my symptoms that is one thing I'd rather NOT have. I'm nervous, the symptoms seem to be so much like me. In fact:

Yesterday I felt so good, awesome. I got home, relaxed with my daughter and took her to grocery show, right before we went out I had a very sharp head pain by top of my head, so painful, then after five min. it felt like pins and needles in same spot, then I was hit by nausea and general malaise, somewhat shaky on my feet until this morning. It really, really worried me! (as I mentioned above my BP was higher last nt than it has been in a long time)

I'm going overseas on 4 August for a month with my kiddos and I'm scared some sort of blood vessel will burst on the plane, I have 3 flights just to get there. So.....I'm sort of terrified but on the other hand, so, so excited to go to bulgaria with the kids. Now, I had a normal brain MRI, so I'm not sure why my head would be like that, it just felt like a blood vessel burst or something. Today, however, i feel good.....

Okay, this was a very all-over-the-place post, sorry. Any reassurance? I'm very worried about the neuro type of stuff.

Thank you!!!!

xxxxxxx

I get that same type of feeling in my head in fact last night I was just sitting there and all of a sudden got a sharp pain in my head followed by a hot feeling and I felt a little woozy. I thought great I probably just blew an anuerysm.

Well that hasn't happened yet.

I've gotten the same type of sensation in my chest and leg a pain, heat, and then almost oozing.

I think it's just weird neuro sensations cause I'm still here : ).

I hope everything is normal with your MRI.

Interesting that the lower dose of Zoloft might be balancing your blood pressure a bit along with the Florinef.