Anybody Else Experience This?

Last night I was sitting here in bed typing and it was just before 9 pm.

The food I was eating was something I had eaten before.

The only culprit might have been fragranced jergans lotion that my son kept playing with and handing to me.

It could have been a contact reaction but I'm just interested in whether anybody else experiences this out of the blue.

I felt hot first then cold and I just felt bad.

Along with what happens with my allergy reactions my face felt bumpy and itchy.

I also felt this sensation on the top of my head and shoulders.

I felt drowsy, dizzy, lightheaded and the feeling I had was that I was just going to pass out and go into respiratory failure.

I felt like my respirations were depressed and I needed to mechanically breathe.

I just felt bad irritable.

Vitals were okay but Bp was just slightly elevated at 108/70 pulse was okay at one point it got up to 103 I realize that is not high at all but just sitting I do't usually get tacky.

This is how I get usually like after a bite of peanut butter this was the effect....the next day I was diagnosed with the peanut allergy.

Which I did have a peanut allergy as a child but I really thought it had gone away because I ate it then after not eating it for years slowly introduced it again to my diet and did okay with it. Had no reactions whatsoever-but now I do again.

I wasn't sure if this is something others o you are experiencing or not.

I usually only do if I get into something I shouldn't but then it could have been that lotion.

He was bringing it to me all messy and I was putting the lid on for him.

I know I got it on my hands and maybe on my clothes because he would just drop it in my lap.

I'm gonna be afraid of everything soon.

I already almost am...

I did not try my Benadryl it makes me feel so creepy.

That hallucinogenic effect it has makes me feel so weird.

Oh and when this was over I got really sleepy and fell asleep.

Exposure to chemicals, including perfumes, lotions, cleaners, detergent, you name it gives me a terrible reaction. Dizziness, taste the chemical in my mouth, racing heart, ringing ears (worsen), ears feel more clogged, can't see straight, pressure in head, confusion, disorientation. IT'S BAD! Maybe it was the lotion. I have found nothing to help this, except try and avoid all "smelly" things.

Yep! Me too! I can't do most candles, any perfumes, detergents, etc. I get the weird tingling, all that stuff. I'm not a huge fan of adult benadryl because it makes me feel crazy too. BUT, I do take children's liquid benadryl 12.5 and that helps me much more than the adult stuff without the side effects. I think I recall you being pretty small Lieze so I'm sure that the adult stuff is too strong for you as it is for me too. You could also try a claritin when that happens too.