Florinef Question

So, I just started .1mg Florinef a week ago...it definitely cured the dizziness/anxiety/tremors that I was experiencing, but now I'm getting some headaches and low heart-rates (40's in the evening). My BP is also up...generally 135/87 right now. Are the headaches and low heart-rate a typical response to Florinef kicking in? If so, would backing off the dose provide a reasonable chance of alleviating these symptoms? I'm grateful not to be dizzy anymore...but the headache & HR stuff has to go...

Yes, try a half tablet perhaps. You could ease back up to 3/4 if necessary. The headache is a symptom that your BP is running too high. You caught a borderline number, but I suspect your getting some really high ones.

I was noticing similar things while taking 1/2 of a tablet every other day... BP was going up and HR was going down. (Also into the 40's) Had lots of headaches on it too.

The low HR does bother me...I was getting headaches and some "head-rush" type feelings when it drops to the 40's. The Dr. explained the the heart is simply responding to ample volume...no need to pump as hard. Didn't like how it made me feel, though...even if my BP was fine. Not crazy about those huge pauses between beats...

I reduced my dose yesterday to 1/4 of .1mg...and skipped my dose today. Resting vitals now are 123/78 @ 80BPM...which would appear to be a response of the Florinef leaving my system. Perhaps I'll try every other day for a bit and see how it goes.