Is Anyone Going To The Ednf Conference This July?

Hypermobility really stinks! So while I'm accepting the situation - I still would love to connect with all the experts under one roof - and tap into their wisdom. I really enjoyed this new book I have on Hypermobility, Chronic Pain and Fibromyalgia. The authors are from around the world and the amazing collection of EDS doctors in the UK have compiled interesting chapters - with dysautonomia discussed too. Anyway Dr. Grahame, Dr. Francomano, Dr. Tinkle, Dr. Henderson - and so many more will be speaking.... I'm going to go this year - last year was too busy finding out if hypermobility was a part of my bigger picture of symptoms - and I was diagnosed with EDS....this year I want to focus on techniques to deal with pain, dysautonomia perhaps and all the other things that are common with HDCT's in each of their forms....

So was just curious if anyone living near Baltimore was going to go - seeing as so many times it seems that EDS might underly POTS and/or orthostatic intolerance...Or anyone at all - I'll be traveling from AZ..

I'm really curious about this thing with intermittant cervical cord compression causing pain in your body - Dr. Henderson's presentation notes never arrived to the EDNF website from last year - so I think I'll just go and listen to what he has to say...I'm still utterly confused how he wanted me to get a 3 level neck fusion - when my local doctors say I certainly don't need it....

So hope to see some of you there!