T Wave Inversion?!!!

anna

I need to pick your brains again folks! My daughter had a cardiac work up a few weeks back, she got a clinic letter for the 12 lead ECG it notes that she has a Right Bundle Branch block, some ventricular Eptopic beats and the bit I am a little confused about a T wave inversion, can anyone shed some light on the T wave inversion bit this is a new finding on my daughters ECG!!

I need to pick your brains again folks! My daughter had a cardiac work up a few weeks back, she got a clinic letter for the 12 lead ECG it notes that she has a Right Bundle Branch block, some ventricular Eptopic beats and the bit I am a little confused about a T wave inversion, can anyone shed some light on the T wave inversion bit this is a new finding on my daughters ECG!!

Hi Anna-

I have a few questions: how old is your daughter? Is she already DXed with dysautonomia?

The T-Wave Inversion has been found to correlate strongly with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/CFS, which in turn has a high correlation with autonomic dysfunctions.

http://www.treatmentcenterforcfs.com/FAQ/index.html

All the Best-

Julie

Hi Julie,

My daughter is 19,she is at the moment diagnosed with POTS/Autonomic dysfunction and Classical EDS. Daughter has had CF type symptoms well over ten years now, the T wave inversion has only shown up on this last ECG, but the eptopic's and RBBB have shown up on many tests!!! I will give the link a read in a moment thanks Julie.