Blood Pooling? Is That What Is Really Happening?

lissy

Hey all,

I have been looking up vascular problems and its kinda confusing me.

I have the mottled skin like alot of you have and it 1st started on my feet about 4 years ago, when I got very ill it started spreading up my legs and now its my whole body except my chest and face and back. It doesn't happen just when I'm cold or standing, I can be warm and sitting. It does go away mostly when I lay down.Thats is one of the only physical signs that you'd really see that something is going on in my body...My concern about just calling it POOLING is its happening to most of my body. Has this happened to anyone else and have you gotten different DX's?

Another thing is Miodrine the medication that is suppose to help with the pooling issue?

I have have testing for APS in the past with one positive and 2 neg. so they ruled that out.

Lissy

Lissy-

ONE positive test is an indication that something is going on, especially with your clinical livedo reticularis (skin stuff.) Have you ever been treated with any blood thinners- aspirin, Plavix, etc? What are your worst symptoms now?

Julie

Lissy-

ONE positive test is an indication that something is going on, especially with your clinical livedo reticularis (skin stuff.) Have you ever been treated with any blood thinners- aspirin, Plavix, etc? What are your worst symptoms now?

Julie

Hey Julie,

I thought back when I had the test (*****YAYYYY***) they found something and once the rheumy did the other tests she completely dropped APS she was suspecting lupus or something.My major symptoms are of coarse dizziness, very bad daily fatigue that is with me from the moment I open my eyes, anxiety like attacks, chest pains , some upper left quadrant pain right by my rib. My BP has actually gotten better by itself its mostly normal now after any years * with no med help.My memory is terrible.

I have no idea what to do seen so many doctors had all autonomic testing except so vascular studies at Cleveland clinic which I am planning soon.

Something that worries me is there were a few times in the past like 10 years ago when I had an episode of not feeling right and forgetting which side of the road to drive on and another time I went to the ER with my 1st pregnancy with Aura no head pain but I forgot my name.They pasted pretty quickly but it was very scary, when I get migraines sometimes they bring numbness....

I do see my cardio in a few weeks and I'm gonna ask some real serious questions, I'd appreciate any suggestions if something comes to mind when reading this

One more thing that might not have any importance I did have those blood tests done when I 1st got seriously ill and I did noticed a blood blister on one of my fingers right by the nail bed it was kinda weird but I never thought nothing of it and never even asked a doctor, it may have been nothing.

My mother is in her early 50's and have had times in the Hospital with low white cells from an unknown reason and they had to give her blood and she has also been told she had mini strokes but she also has a learning disabilities and never remembered what her DX was???

Anyway I feel close at finding more answers soon I just pray I will have some sort of treatment to give me back some of my life.

Lissy