What Is This Now?

Tommyhoney

Thank you to all of you who helped me with my sinus med questions yesterday.

Got in to see primary Dr....who said there is no sign of infection, but here is a prescription for antibiotics if you don't start feeling better in a day or two.

Ask my chrio today, on the off chance he may be of some assistance, I actually have more faith in him at this point....he just did a little adjustment and again no answer.

Now I don't know, if it is because I have so many strange symptoms at any given time, that this out of wack head is bothering me so badly, but come on....my hearing is in and out, the pain is radiating down my neck a bit- not my throat, my neck....there's fever for me (99, but I'm usually around 95) can someone please tell me if this is a normal sinus thing? brain tumor blocking my ear canal? pasta stuck somewhere from not swallowing correctly? what?

My logical brain knows that's it's probably just a cold settling in that side of my head, but I would for once, just like a straight answer from someone in the medical field.

Just another minor aggravation with the whole situation, new MA at doc's office, trying to convince me that I did not have a fever- "No matter what your normal body temp is, it has to be over 100 to be considered a fever." What?

Thanks for listening, ya'll. I figure at least those of you who read this will understand, having had some, if not all of these situations.

I hear ya. That temp thing is a pet peeve of mine. When I was at my worst one year ago, my PCP didn't believe me when I told him my temp was 94.5. Also, in the ER the nurse said 'that's not even high enough to sustain life'. Well, I was alive alright. Miserable but alive. Now I'm thrilled if I'm anywhere near 97! Feel better soon.