My New Heart Doc Appt.... Horrible

hilbiligrl

nowwhat, sara and issie..... you all have such kind hearts. I understand we have to abide by guidelines posted, but I can't remember if i had read the post that is in question.... if not, to: nowwat and others.... feel free pm what you has said on here. I took a day or two off to prepare for my new doc appt today with a rare disease/integrative doctor. It was nothing short of AWESOME. Many folks cancelled because of the snow and i got to spend 2 and 1/2 hours with him! I almost cried a time or two because he was so intuitive and empathetic... not to mention younger than my hubby... lol (totally joking). He was sweet, and excellent exerience.

I have some thoughts on this post still going ..... but i seem to be having an 'attack'...... so im gonna totally lay down for a while and then get back on here to post to others and to reply to a few pm's. So, those i need to reply to, it may take a day or two, cuz gosh, im so slow!

About my new integrative doc.... i think i will start a new thread later in the day, as i felt some of us would be entirely tickled.

ok, ima bout to pass on out... ugh.... no sleep....

I have so much appreciate for each one of you on here, personally, I dont think anyone needs to apologize just for letting out the pains of the heart..... cuz sometimes, it can open right up to healing.

Much love to you all

tennille

hilbiligrl