High Bp

Sallysblooms

I suffer from both high and low blood pressure high when I first stand up with tachycardia and then the longer im standing the more my blood pressure will start to drop followed by bradycardia my tilt was lying - 120/80 pulse 80 - just after tilt - 177/130 pulse 140 - then after 5 mins tilting - 58/38 pulse 32.

Never did I have a past history of high BP until I developed POTS. Upon standing or walking my heart rate begins to race and immediately my bp rises. I must lie down to calm it and take my beta blocker if it's close to being the right time to take it. My bp never goes low upon standing as some peoples does.

Good luck to ya!

I always feel better knowing I am not the only one. I keep a good watch on it. At first, when I had no idea why I had become so terribly ill, I thought the bp was my problem. It was POTS. Thank goodness I had a good doctor and supplements, bp med too of course. Still have a long way to go, but so much better.