Ernie

skyblu

I received an odd email from Ernie this morning which leads me to believe her email account was hacked. The email said she was on England and she was requesting money to get home. I haven't emailed or called Ernie in years but I'm sure she didn't send this although it did come from her email account. If anyone on here still has contact with Ernie you might want to let her know someone has hacked into her email account and is sending out this email to her contacts.

Actually, there are several of you with hacked accounts. I occasionally get similar emails in my dinet registration account; I usually email the owner of the account with a notification that their computer is either infected with malware or a virus.

Ernie has stopped in here occasionally, and has noted she's doing much better and that's why she's not around here much any longer.

Actually, there are several of you with hacked accounts. I occasionally get similar emails in my dinet registration account; I usually email the owner of the account with a notification that their computer is either infected with malware or a virus.

Ernie has stopped in here occasionally, and has noted she's doing much better and that's why she's not around here much any longer.

Thanks...I just emailed her.