Dr Lam Website

Ashelton80

Just curious if anyone has read all of the articles on Dr. Lam's website regarding Adrenal Fatigue/Exhaustion? My symptoms are almost word for word exactly as he maps them out. He also goes into detail about ANS dysregulation and a little on POTS. I have spoken to them before and I think I may give them a shot. I have already ordered all the supplements so I will let you all know how it goes and if I see any improvement. Let me know if you take the time to read some of his articles and what you guys think about it.

I read the website and it is intriguing. I have some of the symptoms but really don't fit the profile. For example, I have trouble gaining weight and feel much worse after eating due to postprandial hypotension and seldom have respiratory issues. The relationship between cortisol and vasoconstriction is very interesting though. I can see where POTS symptoms definitely crossover with adrenal fatigue. I probably do have some degree of adrenal fatigue given my stress level but I am not convinced it causes all my symptoms. I have known a couple of people who went on this protocol and did improve......Hopefully, it will work for you :) Let us know - the supplements may be worth a try just to get the adrenals in better overall condition! And anything that helps with our overall health is good!

In my case, I do believe it applies. I like the way he approaches things and agree with the fact that he feels cortisol may not be good for a long term bandaid and could even hurt the situation even more. I also agree that if you supplement with the wrong things - you can mess yourself up even more. I know allot about natural supplements - in every field of it. It is like a medicine and just throwing supplements at it could be wrong also. I plan to read more of the articles he's written. Just for giggles I took the adrenal stress test and almost all the questions applied to me. I have taken cortisol in the past - but felt like it made me worse. I don't think this is the whole and complete picture - but do feel it is a key part of the puzzle.

Thanks for the site information.