Chiroprators

mountain girl

I recently went to a clinic that specializes in FM/CFS and is familiar with pots as well. The dr there recomended a certain type of chiroprator procedure to help with possible cervical instability and neck pain due to FM. I had x rays at the chiroprators office, and he put me in a retrator type machine to "gently" stretch the neck. Within a minute or less, I was experiencing tachycardia, nausea, and trembling all over. They stopped the machine, and did some manual manipulation of my neck, and some eye type of exercises, due to having addies pupil. He found that certain images, following a piece of red striped material with my eyes caused my HR to go up, so he said that was too much stimulation, and just had me follow his finger back and forth. He has some special training in Neurolgy also, and felt he could help me. My insurance does not cover this, so I am sceptical, partly because of the expense, and also because he wants to do more testing, and indicated he did metabolic testing and treatment. I would like to believe this could help, but I also wonder where does one finally draw the line with spending money to "get better". Notice I said better, and not well or cured, because i am not convinced a "cure" is possible. Any experiences you all have would be appreciated. The type of treatment recomended was the Blair technique, or NUCCA technique.

I recently went to a clinic that specializes in FM/CFS and is familiar with pots as well. The dr there recomended a certain type of chiroprator procedure to help with possible cervical instability and neck pain due to FM. I had x rays at the chiroprators office, and he put me in a retrator type machine to "gently" stretch the neck. Within a minute or less, I was experiencing tachycardia, nausea, and trembling all over. They stopped the machine, and did some manual manipulation of my neck, and some eye type of exercises, due to having addies pupil. He found that certain images, following a piece of red striped material with my eyes caused my HR to go up, so he said that was too much stimulation, and just had me follow his finger back and forth. He has some special training in Neurolgy also, and felt he could help me. My insurance does not cover this, so I am sceptical, partly because of the expense, and also because he wants to do more testing, and indicated he did metabolic testing and treatment. I would like to believe this could help, but I also wonder where does one finally draw the line with spending money to "get better". Notice I said better, and not well or cured, because i am not convinced a "cure" is possible. Any experiences you all have would be appreciated. The type of treatment recomended was the Blair technique, or NUCCA technique.

I think atlas orthogonal is superior to Nucca, but that is just my personal opinion. I have been adjusted for 8 years and was adjusted diversified (manually) I developed Pots and then I couldn't handle it anymore. Too stimulating. Btw my husband is a chiro and We travel 4 hours to Atlanta to see the dr that does atlas orthogonal. I had amazing results! Like walking around with my heart rates in 70's. Occipital pain and pressure relieved. Unfortunately Im still not holding well and obviously it's hard to travel all the time. If u can find one close to you I would highly recommend it. As far as Nucca I was only adjusted once so I really can't say much about it other than I couldn't tell it did anything compared to atlas orthogonal, but I would say give it a try as it's better than nothing.

As far as the other testing you will just have to decide. I have had soooooo many dr's natural, alternative and conventional say they can help and I haven't found anything that has except for the ao doc. But I know I will never stop trying things to make me better. I would spend every last dime for more function. Good luck and let us know what u decide.