Still Struggling With Worsening Pots Symptoms

Maxine

Please pray that I get through some tough times with the upper spine compression---and the cervical cranial instability. This is such an unknown territory in the medical field, and it's related to EDS. I'm struggling very much with this, and pain levels have been very high.

I'm trying to help my brother in law who has non-hodgekins lymphoma with his medical care, and coordinating his transportation. My mother in law has been recovering from a fractured sacrum. Thanks to her two lovely twin daughters advocating for her for the last 4 months, she looks like she rocovering well outside of still having to straight cath herself. But now it's just morning and evening before bed. We believe this is resolve itself completely. The whole family have helped, but they have been there the most for her. I helped as much as I could----mostly babysitting the inept medical staff at the hospital. The nurses seemd to be OK. The nursing home where she went for rehab was a train wreck.

The trip to maryland to the EDs conference, and to see the neurosurgeon before the conference took a lot out of me. I still feel like i'm breathing in cigarette smoke. So weird. I'm looking forward to the surgeons dictation notes, and when he'll see me again to get a plan together to help me.

Say a prayer for my brother in law. His non-hodgekin's lymphoma came back after 17 years of remission. This time it's in the bone marrow.

Take Care.................................. :blink:

Maxine :0)