Need Advice

i was diagnosed with pots in nov of 09 after 6 months of ahole docs.

anyways ive just now been refered to my first cardiologist and neurologist* since i was hospitalized and diagnosed.

my question is that what do i tell them besides what i feel on a daily. i mean i dont know where to start other than my symptoms.

any sugestions? mabey what i think it could be like mentioning ms, eds, mito, lyme, ect.... or will they already know where to start? or will it be like they are taking shots in the dark?

Since you have already been diagnosed that is a huge leap forward. They may or may not be as interested in what your symptoms ARE as they will be in how they improve or change with different medications. Generally treating POTS is trial and error with meds that are known to help (but not everyone has the same response to the same meds or combo, so it can take awhile to find what works best for you).

As far as figuring out the cause of your POTS (EDS, Lyme, MS, etc.) that would be something to ask your dr about. They may or may not feel additional tests are needed. My dr did test me for Lyme and MS. He ruled out EDS just by looking at me I guess--in any case, he does not believe I have EDS and did not feel any further evaluation was needed on that. Unfortunately many people have POTS with no known cause. However, that does not mean it cannot be treated or it will not improve over time on its own.