Weired Eye Thing

in the begining of my pots (june2009), randomly my eyes would shake back and forth in my skull and they would seem to go different directions irratically. only for about 15 sec.

well now after almost a year of it not happening its back, but not as bad. a

anyone else familiar with this issue?

side note:i had a concussion 12 years ago while playing high school football and right after impact i had this same eye thing.

I had a weird eye thing quite a number of times - it was as though everything in my field of vision shivered for a few seconds, and I thought my eyes were wobbling. It happened in various contexts, including while I was driving. Witnesses said my eyes WEREN'T wobbling. I discussed it with my neurologist - I was actually having little seizures.

I agree with Lieze - this is something to discuss with your doctor.

With best wishes

Dianne

I had a weird eye thing quite a number of times - it was as though everything in my field of vision shivered for a few seconds, and I thought my eyes were wobbling. It happened in various contexts, including while I was driving. Witnesses said my eyes WEREN'T wobbling. I discussed it with my neurologist - I was actually having little seizures.

I agree with Lieze - this is something to discuss with your doctor.

With best wishes

Dianne

I actually have this same thing. It looks like everything is shaking. I have it everyday. Mine has never gone away. I mentioned it to my neurologist and opthamologist, but neither could see anything and they didn't suggest that they were little seizures. I mentioned it when I went to Mayo and they didn't seem to think much of it either. I thought it was just part of my muscle spasms/tremors.