Anyone Tried Msm?

Just curious if anyone has tried MSM? I have been researching it and have found some interesting facts on it. Since I have some adrenal problems I think it would be good for me but not 100% sure. Check out this MSM-FAQ site I found.....

http://falconblanco.com/health/msm/msmq&a.htm

I'm going to continue my research but seem pleased with what I have read so far!

Thanks for reading....have a great weekend!

KC :P

FutureHope- It did say something about the use of MSM for IC so it's funny you said that! I started researching it because I read that MSM was used as part of natural treatment plan for acne. I thought how does it help acne and when I read that is allows more water to move through cells and more toxins to be released it made me think that maybe it would aid in the dehydration factor. Then I read further that it allows cortisol to work more effectively. Since I am having issues with very low cortisol it peaked my interest even further! :P

KC

I'd be cautious before assuming that MSM is helpful for many different things. It certainly did nothing for my acne, nor did it help several other things mentioned in the article, like cortisol issues or dehydration.

I believe it is known that people who have degenerative, arthritic-type problems may find this supplement a benefit. It helps ease the inflammation. My mother was told to use this years ago.

People on the IC forum suggested this, and I've been using it ever since, along with other things.

Yes, I took it with glucosamine for several months for hip pain, but I was also in my early stages of POTS at that time too. I took it orally and topically. The only benefit I noticed was a slight decrease in my pain with the topical version, but it was so expensive and the benefit was so minimal that I quit.