Weight Loss--chronic Fat

Guest humanb4monitor

Guest humanb4monitor

:angry:

HEEEELP! With everything so broken and battered and TIRED, I just cannot lose weight! Any ideas?

I know that being inert hasn't helped since I have worked out since the 80's and this past year and now since feb's, surgery!!! :(:(:(

Gonna try hard.

Any ideas BUT Ii gotta stay away from Carbs. I will use 12 grain bread a little and I have been snacking on dry cheerios but it still goes nowhere. I think the answer is back in the gym. I need need need to accept "OF SELF"

............ that if I cannot get going till 4:00, so be it. That happened yesterday. Couldn't even stand till then so.....

:ph34r:;) ((((PPlace folk)))) ;):rolleyes:

It's interesting that some of us have the extra weight from meds and inactivity and various other reasons, and others of us (like me) can't put weight on! Hb4M, I think you just need to make sure you're eating a balanced diet of the right amount of calories for you (I can help you figure that out, or there are websites like self.com that have 'tools' to do it); get as much activity as possible, even if it's doing some laundry or chair exercises; and checking to see if you're taking any meds that might be keeping that weight on you. If you're doing everything you can, then I think you may need to accept that the weight your at is the weight you're supposed to be....a visit or online research regarding nutrition may help, too.

I just found out yesterday that I have hypoglycemia, and so I need to continue eating every couple of hours to get my blood levels balanced. I eat 4 times a day, anyway, so I may need to stick in another snack somewhere. Make sure you get blood work done to check for a medical issue that could be hampering your weight loss efforts, too.

Good luck and let us know how you're doing!

Jana