Who's Had Emotional Trauma Make Illness Worse?

Guest humanb4monitor

Awwwwww I want to start singing songs about friendship <3

YouTube - That's What Friends Are For

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTcHT4zpAGs

I think of this when I think of all the supportive friends here. <3

With all our trauma, illness or whatever we can try to do the best we can to make it better. I know it's not easy, especially being alone.

We need a happy, motivational posting area.

Bellamia~*

Guest humanb4monitor

:( ((Bella)) :(

You are describing me in your level of sensitivity and feeling AND weeping!

I can see the slightest meaness or rudeness and, THAT,can even derail my path. THAT is when we take classes on the 5000 year old BREATH and mindfullness.

Can't we all just get together under the stars and hug and dance and KNOW we safe amongst goodness?

AT P-GIRLS in AZ? :P

I am so so very sorry for your pain and loss.

It is very hard for me here to speak of what caused my emotional issues (besides POTS) as to not seem invalidating to others who had a real mother.

I feel sad and something unidentifiable to know someone else at there is a BIG TIME cry baby :o

Biggerst hug ever!!!

:( (Potsgirl) :o

wow--you were living my fantasy with your work. That is all I can say. excpet wow-ohhh-wow.

Someone else whose dreams do NOT fit in the "Clone box" of shopping as their dream. I do not know what to say except I am sorry you lost it for now.

I feel as though my 'me' will never ever return?

Do you ever feel that way?

It is so much worse now. So much worse. MY OLD and REAL life of activity.

I was just looking at some POTS sites and I realize that with OTHER things....I may find relief. BUT all those other things involve love, support, therapist, kindness and................... GONE MUST BE THIS SEVERE level of ISOLATION I live in. It and the sleep are kinning me.

Plus I get called bad bad names on dating sites because what I seek can not be bought!

(((Bella))) I have not had a sig. other in too many years to post. I miss it as well but miss my community more.

Bad bad day here.

I was going to make a thread saying I can not recall a FULL/COMPLETE day of "happy and health" is so long I cannot recall.

I thought you all would think iIwas negative Betty.

I am not, but I am angry and alone. No one within 2000 miles to even have a meal with.

((((ALL))))

:( ((Bella)) :(

You are describing me in your level of sensitivity and feeling AND weeping!

I can see the slightest meaness or rudeness and, THAT,can even derail my path. THAT is when we take classes on the 5000 year old BREATH and mindfullness.

Can't we all just get together under the stars and hug and dance and KNOW we safe amongst goodness?

AT P-GIRLS in AZ? :P

I am so so very sorry for your pain and loss.

It is very hard for me here to speak of what caused my emotional issues (besides POTS) as to not seem invalidating to others who had a real mother.

I feel sad and something unidentifiable to know someone else at there is a BIG TIME cry baby :o

Biggerst hug ever!!!

:( (Potsgirl) :o

wow--you were living my fantasy with your work. That is all I can say. excpet wow-ohhh-wow.

Someone else whose dreams do NOT fit in the "Clone box" of shopping as their dream. I do not know what to say except I am sorry you lost it for now.

I feel as though my 'me' will never ever return?

Do you ever feel that way?

It is so much worse now. So much worse. MY OLD and REAL life of activity.

I was just looking at some POTS sites and I realize that with OTHER things....I may find relief. BUT all those other things involve love, support, therapist, kindness and................... GONE MUST BE THIS SEVERE level of ISOLATION I live in. It and the sleep are kinning me.

Plus I get called bad bad names on dating sites because what I seek can not be bought!

(((Bella))) I have not had a sig. other in too many years to post. I miss it as well but miss my community more.

Bad bad day here.

I was going to make a thread saying I can not recall a FULL/COMPLETE day of "happy and health" is so long I cannot recall.

I thought you all would think iIwas negative Betty.

I am not, but I am angry and alone. No one within 2000 miles to even have a meal with.

((((ALL))))

H4M~

I'm so sorry that you seem so unhappy.... I wanted to sent you a pm to see what I could do to maybe help you earlier, but I saw nothing was set up for email. SO I'LL JUST SEND YOU A ((((( HUG ))))) and let you know I hear you loud and clear. Life hurts really bad and has for quite a while now. I wish you some peace in this illness and if you stick around long enough you just might make some wonderful friends. It helps to setup your control panel to get them though. I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Maybe next week I'll be able to figure out the right size ramp for my motorized wheelchair. Hard to believe I was once a personal trainer and was in such great shape. I look at it now as another chapter in my potsie life.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE,

Bellamia~*

Guest humanb4monitor

. " " "I HAVE TO REMIND MYSELF THAT THIS TOO SHALL PASS. Maybe next week I'll be able to figure out the right size ramp for my motorized wheelchair. Hard to believe I was once a personal trainer and was in such great shape. I look at it now as another chapter in my potsie life.

BLESSINGS AND LOVE, " " "

OMGosh honneee! THIS all did that? I am so so sorry. WHEN did all this happen if you wanna tell.

WE do need people. How many take it for granted? Too many that's how many!

You can send a PM to anyone I think?

I know that it is new habits and love that will help me. Just need to find a way to them and it has NEVER EVER been here where I mistakenly moved in 96. EVER. Not 1 block.

When I got out of te hospital, I missed everyone there so much. I wanted there to be 2 or 3 extra wks where you are allowed to stay in early early recovery. I still miss all the nurses and aides. I had them in stctches when I could finally move around in the hall. Even if it was like a little Babushka Lady.

I would say" If Apollo Ohno calles, tell him I am on 10 east"

or

"When Jeff Corbin gets here with the adventure team and cameras, I am down the hall."

While I shuffled around with my tubes and ugly socks! :lol::lol::lol:

I hope I find a way for you all to see how funny I am too. Even offered jobs in it BUT it really awareness--right?

But we have all walked a road have we not. EMPATHY is a trait too few have.

Too few. Many here do.

Dana:

What was making your hair fall out? Mine has become so thin over the years with this illness. Is it related to POTS?

It will take awhile, but in time, you'll probably become more accepting and learn to live with your illness instead of battling against it.

I don't want to single you out here, but this is where I am much different. I will NEVER accept this as my life because this is not who I am.

A few years ago the hair on the left side of my head had completely fallen out and I went to a forum to get some ideas on what to do about it. They said the same thing as you, to accept the fact that your hair is gone forever. No that wasn't an option for me and I left the group not long after that. Well I started researching and eventually I found the cause of my hair loss and it's all grown back. If I had just accepted it, then I'd probably be wearing a wig now.