I Want To Go Off My H1 Blocker

Iam planning on going off my H1 Blocker starting tomorrow because i suspect that they are the cause of my big time tiredness that effect me very much and make my symptoms flare up. Starting tomorrow iam off work for 5 days and i thought this might be a good time for the trial. My doctor is on holiday at the moment but she has already told me a few months ago that i can try to come off them so we can see if it makes me feel better. I have a few questions regarding the stopping of the H1 blocker but i cant ring my doctor at the moment. I would really appreciate your help. BTW i have been taking 60 mg Fexofenadin since last october.

1.) How do i go about going off them? Should i just stop taking them or do i have to minimize the dosis daily?

2.) is it ok to take the H1 Blocker if necessary? (in case i have some kind of reaction like last october due to shrimps)

3.) how long does it take until the medication is out of my system?

I started the H1 blocker because of a suspected histamin intolerance. I dont have any allergies.

Thank you all so much for your help.

Carinara