Interesting

Of course, I do not know exactly why you're feel poorly. Rest assured, heartrate/blood pressure can be fine, and we can still feel bad. There are very many different reasons why you might be feeling poorly, some of which may have nothing at all to do with POTS, and some that do.

Nothing seems to stay the same for long, so I hope your symptoms improve soon.

The Florinef, DDAVP, and intense exercise regimen have stabilized my heart rate. My blood pressure can also be completely normal, but I still feel awful. I have not found a strong correlation with blood pressure and heart rate and how I feel. I believe there was a Vandy study that showed heart rate did not correlate well with symptoms. Frustrating for sure.

I have done this same thing -felt really bad took my blood pressure and it's normal and it almost depresses me. I guess it gives me the green light to keep doing what I'm doing and the feeling does go away.

At my last doctor appt my doctor told me she thought my POTS was stabilized. For some reason I always feel great when I go there. But it's prolonged periods of activity or bad days when I get symptomatic. I guess that's a good thing but I of course just want to feel normal again.

I wonder what the psychological effect is of all of this. Once you've experienced this are we always waiting for the next crash? Like a panic attack are we over sensitive to how our bodies feel for a safety net? I'm just not sure. Not saying that we are bringing it on ourselves or that it isn't as severe as it is cause when I feel bad I just do I can't control it-but I'll never be naive to this again-and I wonder what affect that has?