Chelimsky Vs. Chemali

I'm trying to decide between these two neurologists in Cleveland. My cardio here referred me to a CC cardiologist. I called and got an appt with Chemali (neuro) also. Several people on this site recommended Chelimsky (at University Hospital) highly as well.

I've done a TTT which I failed but I haven't had any other testing specific to ANS stuff.

I hear that Dr. Fouad at CC is very good for diagnostics. She's the cardio I'm scheduled to see. I'm thinking that on this trip at least what I really want to try to find out is what type of ANS/dys I have if possible. What has your experience been with these two facilities as far as testing goes? Would one be more helpful in trying to sort out the cause of my symptoms? If I see Dr. Chelimsky at UH, is there a cardio there that you would recommend I try to see at the same time since I'm traveling a long way?

My husband keeps pushing for CC since he thinks the docs here will respect their opinions more. I just want someone who will help me sort this all out and hopefully be available to my doctor here if he needs help later on.

Would like to hear your experiences or opinions.

I live in Cleveland and have seen both Fouad at the Clinic and Chelimsky at UH. I have no experience with Chemali. I'd say for diagnosis that they are both equal, although I had a wretched experience at the Clinic that left me trying (but failing) to sue them and having to settle for never seeing them ever again.

I can't comment on Cleveland Clinic since we never went there. My son sees Dr Chelimsky(and his wife) and he has been great. They have a full autonomic lab for testing. They also treat. Whenever I have questions, I call his office and speak to his nurse and she is quite prompt about getting the info I need from the doctor.

I am not sure about a cardio, as we didn't need one.

My experience with Chelimsky was not a good one. Wish it was. He'd only see me once, then pushed me off onto his nurse practictioner, Brian ? can't recall his last name.They ordered a ton of tests for me, but also didn't seemed concerned with follow up. I had to call a million times. I guess I just don't seem sick enough to these people. He did say I was low on Co-Q10. Told me to get some and take it, which I did for two months and felt no difference at all. Maybe even worse.