Burning Sensation With Tachy Anyone?

jenwic

Ok, wonderful way to wake up this morning. I've been feeling bad the last several days (virus probably). Waking up with a racing heart isn't new to me, but this morning I had another sensation with it. When I woke up I noticed a hot burning feeling across my chest. I thought, "Is my heart racing?" and it was, just softly racing instead of the pounding racing it usually does. It continued for probably 5-10 minutes, but the longer it lasted, the more forceful the beats became. Finally, it was pounding and racing but the burning went away. Then the tachy went away.

Anyone else experience this?

I get that burning sensation immediatley after I get startled or over excited some how. It is the weirdest hot/burning rush feeling in my chest and for me it seems to go out into my arms a bit too. I have no idea what causes that sensation, but it is something that I've always wondered if anyone else experienced.

Thank you so much for replying. I was beginning to think I was alone in this. It happened a few other times, but this really scared me. I thought maybe it was the blood circulating really fast or something. Who knows?