Good Link For Msg Sensitive Pots Folks...or Anyone For That Matter---

Maxine

Here's a link I found while debating on weather or not to eat the stir fry I made with la choy teriyaki sauce. The label doesn't have MSG written on it, but it does say hydrolyzed soy protein. http://www.soyinfo.com/soydefs.shtml

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/hiddensources.html

There's something intersting-------I notice when I eat hot foods with these ingredients I react more. Tachycardia, shaky, excessive bloat.......

I sauteed the vegetables in smart balance and added lachoy teriyaki sauce. It tastes really good, but I could feel a reaction creeping up on me, so I just picked at a few vegetables--(of course they're soaked in the sauce). I must say, I did a good job making the sauce with teriyaki, water & flour.

Too bad----I just don't want to deal with feeling crummy, so mostly white rice and a can of v-8 for me tonight. My hubby loves it, so nothing is going to waste.

Maxine :0)

Maxine I don't blame you-sorry about missing out on a tasty meal though.

But I get very leery of spicy food.

Once in Panera bread the spices just about took my breath.

I had to stop eating.

I just felt horrible.

I get leery too just eating things out where I'm not sure what is in it.

If I take a bite and it is even garlicy i get nervous because I had my first intense episode after leek soup. I had a bite of an onion accidentally the other day and it sent my heart racing-that's okay I can live without them.

I just feel like I'm playing Russian roulette with food.

Thanks for the info.

lieze