Dysautonomia Symptom Tracker On-line

Noreen

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/dysautonomia

Hi-

This is a daily on-line tracker for meds, symptoms, environment, blood pressure, etc. designed to be printed in graph form so you can take it to your doc.

Url is above as I am having a horrid time with fine motor issues. I was amazed at the pre-loaded symptoms. E. g. for Urination you can check normal, frequent, or infrequent on any given day. I could not copy the symptom table text but it is extensive. It has pre-loaded meds - haven't seen one on here that isn't there.

The site has a Q and A answered by Cleveland Clinic docs so I believe it to be legit but don't have experience as of yet.

I share in case anyone is just starting a med journal like me and could find it useful.

Noreen

Wow, this is awesome! I keep track of some of this stuff and keep it in a little notebook that I always have in my bag but this is so much more detailed and organized. I am at work so I don't have time to register and all that good stuff but I am excited to sign up for it tonight (and I am sure my doctors will be super dooper excited when I hand them a print out at my next appointments!)

wow I didn't know they added that to medhelp's website - thanks I'm going to add it now and actually use it :)

strike that! :blink: I already have it and forgot about it, oh my I'm really embarassed lol

Just goes with the whole Cognitive issues - check box.

I hope I feel like I have a brain cell by the time my BP monitor arrives.