Iv Saline In Phoenix, Az

I think I will try to get IV saline in advance of my planned flight home to MD Tues. I've crashed pretty hard after several uneventful, good days. Concerned about travelling home in this condition.

Any suggestions regarding IV saline in the Phoenix, AZ area and air travel welcome. I usually do very well with air travel, but I am not so sure I will this time.

Thanks!!

Guest tearose

I am sorry you are having trouble. I highly recommend you take a look at how your potassium levels are. We tend to forget when our hearts are acting up and speeding up we are burning more potassium. They can use an IV with a bit more potassium for you. If you have had runs of fast heartrate maybe they can do the bloodwork to see your levels prior to the IV. You could also try eating more potassium yourself and see if it helps.

You probably overdid things a little and then you were exposed to a virus.

Hang in there.

feel better,

tearose

Guest tearose

Are you feeling sick or Dysautonomic or both?

Do plan on having plenty of electrolytes for the flight and do wear compression. Not to concern you but to help you prepare...if you start to have a fast heartrate run in flight, bring your legs up to your chin to break it.

I think you are going to feel so happy to get home to your own home and pillow!

sending you strength,

tearose

I haven't heard of any physicians in the Phoenix/Tucson area who do IV Saline solutions for dysautonomia. It seems like it's something that happens much more frequently on the East coast. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I inquired about it before, but there's just not much interest in that treatment in our area.

Have a good trip home, and let us know how you do!

Jana