Paresthesia When Walking In Hands, Feet, And Face...?

I was getting used to everything and trying not to talk about it. I was not researching anymore. I was focusing on my book and I was ignoring my health to the extent that I could. I would take care of myself, obviously, and go to the doctor when I got sick, but past that I wasn't chasing after a cure I knew there wouldn't be. I've been fine and I've been going out and being normal.

It's been warming up. I had to buy a hat because after five minutes of sun exposure I got burned on my scalp and face. That's never happened before. I do burn easily, usually in fifteen to and hour, but from one block to the next is unreal.

But now, covered up in a top and hat, I have noticed a new symptom. I thought at first it was because I hadn't been eating but yesterday I made sure to eat. I ate very well because it was a day in which we had catering at work. I was up on my feet for a few hours working, but I didn't feel tired. I went for my lunch walk and the tingles began. So I thought it was because it was a cold day and it was cold outside. But they got worse everytime I was up and walking.

They're still here today.

I have them in my fingers, feet, and face\head(halo). They're extending inward as I get more activity and slow as I stay resting. It doesn't matter what I eat. It doesn't matter what I do. It doesn't matter what stress level I'm at.

If I take anti inflamitories they seem to help, but only a little. My sig shows my current meds and I was at the doctor today and my bp was 117/72 it was not elevated.

What the **** is this? MS? Part of the autoimmune that I'm just going to (AGAIN) have to get used to?

That's been happening to me too lately, but not in the face, just feet and hands. For the last couple of weeks I've been accompanying my wife on her dog walks and it has started to set in after about ten minutes of walking. It happened again while we were out shopping, again after about ten minutes of walking and standing.

At its worst the bottom of my feet became so numb that I couldn't feel the floor as I was walking, thankfully holding on to the shopping cart. It felt like when you're climbing stairs and you get to the top and you think there's one more step, but there isn't.

I don't know if it's due to my recent increase in Midodrine, my recent addition of Mestinon, or more likely some combination of the two. It is odd that it began happening shortly after these medication adjustments, and that it coincides with strange, unexpected and intermittent drops in my heart rate lately while walking, which I'm sure is due to the new meds. The paresthesia is also always accompanied by extreme dizziness.

I'm seeing my PotsDoc next week. I'll be sure to ask him.