Opinion On Northern Va Doctor Dr. Abdallah?

Patricia

I live about 2 1/2 hours from Washington D.C. I wondered if anyone is a patient of Dr. Abdallah's and if they had an opinion of his knowledge for those severely afflicted by POTS? I also heard he prefers to have his patients live close by so he can better monitor them. I see he has many offices and wondered if that complicated communication? Any advice or experience, even if it needs to be done by PM would be GREATLY appreciated!

Thanks!

I live 2 hours south of Dr. Abdallah and am a patient. As far as I know distance is not a problem, he even has had a patient from Japan. He is a very caring man and is a good listener. He works with the meds to get the most efficient effects from them. I have heard from another doctor that he has worked with Dr. Grubb who is a national leader in pots treatment. I definitely recommend him. I have not had any trouble communicating with him; usually it's done through one of his nurses. I don't think he personally goes to all of the offices but his group uses them. I usually see him at the Reston office where he comes in on Mondays and Fridays, he has a physicians assistant and another doctor that can see you during the week.