Night Time Breathing Difficulties And Adrenaline Filled Nightmares.

Machair

Sometimes at night I feel as if I have to stay awake almost to control my breathing which borders on hyperventilation at times. It feels like I am literally soaking in adrenaline and can't relax. Does anyone else feel like this? I wonder if it is due to all the adrenaline produced to keep the blood flow going during the day when upright that is left in the body at night. Sometimes it also causes vivid nightmares when I finally drop off where I am rushing for things and missing them, like appointments or plane departures.

When I'm having anxiety issues, I have nightmares where things are going wrong, like you said. When I'm in pain, I'll often have nightmares where I get beaten. Weird how you're body incorporates what's going on into your dreams while you sleep.

Klonopin also helped me. I still sometimes wake up in the morning from a bad anxiety dream, but I don't wake up in the middle of the night from them anymore.

Sometimes at night I feel as if I have to stay awake almost to control my breathing which borders on hyperventilation at times. It feels like I am literally soaking in adrenaline and can't relax. Does anyone else feel like this? I wonder if it is due to all the adrenaline produced to keep the blood flow going during the day when upright that is left in the body at night. Sometimes it also causes vivid nightmares when I finally drop off where I am rushing for things and missing them, like appointments or plane departures.

Certain meds would cause this to me so badly that they were unacceptable to the docs that they would be removed and put on my allergic list SSRI's and Beta Blockers. Woman who are having their periods ( hormonal woman ) will often have bloody murderous dreams. I was shocked to hear this, yet relieved. I was having terrible dreams that terrible things were happening to loved ones and they were so real, and vivid that I could not sleep, when I did would scream, cry and think these things really happened. I too was soaking in adrenaline also.

I was so relieved to find out that I was not crazy for even having these dreams. the fact that I was upset me terribly. Florinef is starting to play with my dreams, but no one is getting harmed in them, just vivid and I hope to get off of that soon. I also would get sleep paralysis so bad in the past that I was afraid to even go the bed. Once an event would take place, it would be terrible and like someone had taken over my body. I also feared going back to sleep as it would happen over and over again in one night. Night after night, for years.

I would Google your meds and look at the side effects.

Now I try to nip these things in the bud as they make my pots worse.