Headache Poll

kayjay

Even before i started taking this darn Florinef, I always got headaches. I even got migraines quite often. Saw a neuro for a bit for them too. I just figured it was "me".

~Kelli

I have headaches but not daily...my daughter had headaches every day from a very young age and has just started Zoloft (she's 20 years old) and has headache free days now for the first time in her life. She also has epilepsy with what we think is POTS...I am diagnosed with POTS officially. Zoloft has been a godsend for her.

I've had a variety of different headaches. I've had migraine as well as cluster, which can be considered a variant of migraine. I've also had the short, out of the blue "ice cream headache" type episodes that just occur randomly...these have a name, but it escapes me at this moment. There's also just the dull ache in the head that comes, I believe, from not having enough oxygen getting to the brain.

The good news is that for the most part, all of these headaches seem somewhat more controlled by the combination of meds that I take. I did have an almost killer nine month episode of the clusters back a few years ago, but other than that, I'll often get a migraine aura without the headache, or I'll start feeling a bit "migraine-y" and take a couple of Excedrin and that seems to do the trick. When I'm very tired or have been upright for longer than I'm used to, I'll still get the dull ache in the head. It does respond well to over the counter medicine.