What Is A "normal" Jump In Heartrate?

HopeSprings

Just wondering if anyone knows what a normal person's heartrate does when they stand up? How much is it supposed to go up? What should it be throughout the day while we are up and around?

And another thing -- I had my norepinephrine, epinephrine and dopamine tested laying and standing. The norepi and dopamine were quite elevated standing. I forget the exact numbers (the results are mixed in with a huge box of medical records under my bed) but the norepi was around 1100 or so. It definitely met the criteria for hyperadrenergic POTS (as decided by researchers at Vanderbuilt), however if you look at the reference range on the test it was considered normal if taken while standing. It's SUPPOSED to go up (a lot) when someone stands. How can the people at Vanderbuilt say this meets the criteria for Hyperadrenergic POTS, but if you look up reference ranges (even online) you find that the numbers are well within normal range? Hope someone knows what I am talking about.