Probally Nothing To Do W/pots But Everyone Here Knows Lots Of Med Stuff

lissy

Alot of times I take a bath and wash hair I get water in my ears and it is so so so throbbing painful afterwards!!!!!!!!Its killing me right now along with every other symptom , but this hurts so bad any input or suggestions besides plug my ears when i wash my hair B)

Lissy

Alot of times I take a bath and wash hair I get water in my ears and it is so so so throbbing painful afterwards!!!!!!!!Its killing me right now along with every other symptom , but this hurts so bad any input or suggestions besides plug my ears when i wash my hair B)

Lissy

I have the same problem- never got to the bottom of things. Every time I go to a doc, my ears look FINE, but they don't feel FINE. I use flonase, nasal steroid spray, and prescription ear drops for an outer ear infection (eveb though I don't have one. I've also used an OTC product called "Swimmers Ear" and Alleve, of course. Heat from a heating pad or water bottle also helps.

Hope someone else has more info!

Julie