Midodrin

For those of you who have been on this med, did you notice improvement and if so how long? Anybody have a bad effect from med? I just started this on Sat. 3 times a day. Sat I felt pretty bad, Sun was better, Mon and Tues not so good, so I feel sure it is not helping me yet, but it could be just a few bad days, because that happens sometimes. I was going to at least try it for a month unless I keep feeling worse. It is also a little hard to know because of starting the cranial manipulation therapy on Monday if it is the therapy or the drug. I have been checking my bp and hr and they are good, around 110/60 and hr in the 60 to 68 range.

I'm not a doctor, but I was under the understanding that if Midodrine was going to work, it should work for you within the first couple of days, if not the first day. Have your BP and pulse gotten better, or stayed the same? I know it helps a lot of people, but unfortunately, it didn't seem to do much for me.

Cheers,

Jana

I just started midodrine this morning! I've only had one pill so far. I started Verapamil at the same time. I feel a little funny in the head! Kind of more alert, but my scalp, face, actually whole body is tingling and like I have the chills! Weird, but not something I couldn't live with if it helped me be able to function better with more energy and less blood pooling... we'll see how it goes, let you know more later! Let me know how it goes for you, too!