Autonomic Muscle Testing

MamaTrain

Happy Halloween! You guy are always such a wealth of information and support so I thought I would ask you all if you had ever tried this autonomic muscle testing? I did a consultation with a nutritionist guy here in my town who as a superb reputation and people really believe he "saved their life" so I had to give him a shot...what else do I have to lose? LOL! I told him my whole long sorted story and he believes he can help me. I told him I'm too tired physically and emotionally to believe in any other thing that is "supposed" to help. He said let me do the muscle testing and we will go from there. They way he explained it, there is no guessing, the body tells him what it is lacking and what the problem truly is. I'm going to do it just to see what it says but I have ZERO faith right now in this. My husband on the other hand was incredibly impressed with his explanations so that made me feel somewhat better. Anyway, any input would be appreciated! Thanks so much and I hope all is well at least for the moment! :-)

KC