Sandoz Version Of Midodrine 5mg

Sophia3

Ok. I only rarely take midodrine due to the costs. Shire no longer has patient assistance program since the lousy generics came out. Mylan generic was horrible and I had to return it and was given money back for it (LONG story but it crumbled & did not work for breaking in half) Since generics are so poorly formulated with fillers & junk, I'd love the BRAND name but it's twice the price.

I always got the 5 mg pill as I only need 2.5 so I would break the brand name in half. It was easy to do. It was well formulated. To BUY the lower dose is much more expensive as the diff in price between the two is about $10. If you PAY all meds out of pocket this is a huge issue.

What I want to know is has anybody taken the SANDOZ version of midodrine & does it cut in half easily?

The Mylan version was a thick, crumbly mess. Any feedback would be appreciated on this SANDOZ brand of midodrine. It's the one COSTCO carries & they have best prices. COSTCO has to get the brand available from their supplier. Thanks