Pain Up My Neck...on The Left Side.

I just have to ask. I feel so bad today.

I did a lot of actiivity for me this weekend. We actually were away from home and I was so proud that I was able to go away for the weekend...altho I still layed down a lot. Anyway...I did so good I thought but today I can barely function. I am sweating. If I stand I get terrible pain up the left side of my neck throbbing....and up my face and left ear. My hr really isn't that high...I am on my toprol. ButI am so weak and dizzy. My head feels like it will come off when I stand.

Along with all this...I am so upset as I really was so proud of being able to go anywhere even in a modified form. I started thinking "Erika...you are really getting the hang of this and getting better"..I could barely get my body up from the bed this morning...

Anyway...any input?

Erika

Sorry I don't have any advice but I'd be curious as to others' experiences one-sided head/neck pain. I've been in a slump for the past week and yesterday I spent most of the day with that sharp pain in my whole head, but mostly on the left side. I drank 32 oz of G2 with 3 gms of salt added... no help. Pain meds... no help. So hubby got me my usual remedy: egg drop soup from the local chinese restaurant. I was back out of bed in an hour!

I laughed and laughed at the egg drop soup!! Husbands (altho I just have a boyfriend at the moment) can be wonderful medicine!! :)

That is nice that you have such a great support in your life. It is so hard when our usual remedies don't work...I ordered lo mein myself tonite!! no way I was cooking. But I have to say usually all the salt in the Chinese food does me some good. Altho...I am so dizzy tonite I am walking with one eye open when I have to move around!! My eyes don't focus right when I am real bad. :)

BUT I am hanging in there and the nech pain is better as I have been reclining for hours (and hours..and hours...)

Erika

Oh my dear... {{{{ HUGS }}}}

I am sorry you are struggling so. I do not know what to tell you. If it were me...I would see my divine chiro who does NOT crack your bones..rather..uses one finger..and then an alternating finger sometimes..to UNBLOCK the nerve pathways...and give one relief!! He corrected my lower back after 20 years and near surgery. But you'd have to find a chiro trained in B.E.S.T techique.

Its painless..simple...and it allows your brain's electrical energy to correct what is sublaxted or pinched.

Just know that I am thinking of you and I care..

Warmly, Jan

Honestly...it doesn't feel like a bone..nerve...chiro thing. It feels like the cartoid artery. I used to get this a lot!! Terrible throbbing pressure before toprol. I really used to think I was gonna have a stroke...then they relized my hr was so high...altho it is controlled today with the meds.

But today it is more on the left side...again...brought on by standing or movement... :)

I am just hanging in my bed...having my daughter serve me lots of liquids as I am sooooooo thirsty...too!!

Thanks guys...

Erika