joint pain

Radha

can bad stiff swollen joints be a part of POTS or is that part of something else? i just wonder if i have something else like lupus or psoriasis going on since i get the flaky red skin on my face and bad pain too but had negative ANA and not sure whats going on, anyway thanks for any input,

radha

Swollen joints are not typically part of ANS dysfunction. Some people do get joint aches and pains (I'm one of them), and some also get swollen glands/lymph nodes. You should probably get checked by your doctor as there are a number of things that can cause joint swelling, including arhtritis, lyme disease, infections, injury, etc.

Nina

I didn't really have trouble with this until the past few months. Turns out that milk or milk-based products cause my hands to become stiff and sore and feel fat, adn eventually it spreads to my feet, then knees and hips. It took a while after discontinuing the milk, but now the pain is gone unless I slip up and again consume it.

Just something for you to consider.