Tilt Table Test Today

So I have been diagnosed with Pots for 2 1/2 years from my cardiologist, I was going to see Dr. Grubb in Ohio who likes you to have a tilt table test so my doctor here in NC order one for me. I went to the hospital to have it completed, and my doctor wanted me to go off the beta blocker that I was taking in order to get a accurate result of what my actual heart was doing. I went off the beta blocker about 4 days prior to this procedure. I laid down on the table my heartrate was 95-105bpm, they raised me up and said that the highest my heart rate got was 170 and then went to 140's and stayed there the whole thirty minutes of standing. I had another cardiologist (not my doctor) come out and tell me that the test showed atrial tachycardia. So now I am confused because he said I could have atrial tachycardia or POTS, or both, but he keep talking about the AT. Very confused at the moment. Getting ready to start my beta blocker again. Does anyone know much about this? or some thoughtful insight? Thanks..